sábado, noviembre 18, 2006

Manage bandwidth in Apache for web hosting

I am having problems with my Apache Server and I am trying to tune the
performance of Apache 2. It seems that there are not enough Apache
processes to handle all requests and I am changing some parameters to
check whether this solves this problem.

In the meantime, you always come across with interesting information,
which does not solve your problem, but It could be interesting in the
future.

I found an apache module to handle the bandwidth of an specific virtual
host, this way you can divide your bandwidth of your connection among
all your customers.

Herewith you can find a nice howto:

http://www.howtoforge.com/mod_cband_apache2_bandwidth_quota_throttling

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio